Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm baaaaack

So, I created this blog several years ago to chronicle my journey into fitness via power lifting. Then I put it aside for awhile when life intruded and some big changes happened.

Fast forward to today. I'm still using a lot of what I learned in power lifting in my regular workouts, but now they're the basis for my foray into Scottish Highland Games.

For those of you not in the know, this basically means that instead of just picking up heavy things, I'm now throwing them as well. Also, Highland Games has 7 events instead of three. More variety! More fun! More opportunities to get messed up, if you're not careful.

My mind is percolating with all sorts of thoughts about what to write about next. I've missed the writing, though it isn't that I haven't been writing, I just haven't been blogging.

Stay tuned; I'm pondering some topics and will be back on the bandwagon soon.

No comments: